How to get from Dockyard to Botanical Gardens

Bell Ringer

We were thinking about going to the Botanical Gardens in Paget. After looking at bus routes, I think the right bus would be #8, but I don't know where the entrance to the BG is. Can anyone help?

Secondly, is it worth the trip? Checking out the plantings, flowers etc....Is there anything more to the area?

Thanks for any help you can give.

To get to the Botanical Gardens from the Dockyard, take the ferry to Hamilton and then board an outbound route #1 bus. When boarding the bus, tell the driver your destination and you'll be dropped at the closest stop to it.

BG is on my to do list when I visit. http://www.bermuda-online.org/gardens.htm

I seem to remember that the bus we were on going to HorseShoe Bay stopped at the BG. I Don't think you have to go to Hamilton. I'm not 100% sure so can someone verify the correct route.

Yes, the #7 bus passes the BG. As does the #1. The quickest way from the Dockyards would probably be a ferry to Hamilton and then catch the #1 or #7 to BG from the bus terminal. Your other option from the Dockyards is catch the #7. We always buy the 3 day bus/ferry pass so we have unlimited rides around the island during our stay.

Archived