AOS Feb 21, 2010

plane1

A few questions concerning AOS out of San Juan: If I book a departing flight out of San Juan at 9:45am, will that give me time to get off the ship and to the airport in time? Has anyone tried the new "My Time Dining?" Any suggestions on booking for groups of 20-30 people?

Thanks!

We have sailed on AOS five times and will be sailing again in September.As for catching a 945 flight,that will be cutting it to close.If there is a hangup with Immagrations you will miss your flight,even if you carry your own bags off.The airport is a twenty five minute ride from the port.As for the MTD we have never done it on RCCL.

We have sailed on AOS five times and will be sailing again in September.As for catching a 945 flight,that will be cutting it to close.If there is a hangup with Immagrations you will miss your flight,even if you carry your own bags off.The airport is a twenty five minute ride from the port.As for the MTD we have never done it on RCCL.

Thanks for the response!

That is too early! You will be much more likely to be able to seat your large group in the same area and at larger tables if you stay with traditional dining. Most of the tables in My Time are for 2 and 4. Be sure to have your reservations all "linked" to be able to sit together in the dining room.

Be sure to have your reservations all "linked" to be able to sit together in the dining room.

WHY BOTHER...we just got off the AOS on 8/9/2009 and our party of 6 with 3 linked reservations were assigned 3 separate tables. Fortunately, the head waiter for my table got us all together during our first dinner. Their excuse..."you made your request too late". Our request was booked 11 months in advance on the RCL website and confirmed by 3 separate calls to RCL during the time between the booking date and the sailing date. This is the second time this has happened to us on the AOS.

Archived