Daughter's Wedding

TGIFriday

Hi Everyone!

1st time cruiser and a question.

Daughter is getting married in a few weeks on Carnival to Bahama's. We were told to check in early (10:30). Most of us have to get ready in the hotel prior to check-in. Apparently we have to check our luggage and are supposed to keep only what we will need for the day and for the wedding and reception.

My question, we have a C-Pap machine that is very pricy and don't want to place it in checked luggage. Do we actually have to carry it around with us all day for the wedding and reception?

Any tips appreciated!

I'm pretty sure, if you ask nicely, they'll allow you to drop your things in the cabin...or they may be able to store your stuff for you, until cabins are ready....

I'm sure if they know a wedding is looming, they won't make you carry medical apparatus around with you! Just ask!

When you board, bring the machine to the front office. Explain the situation and ask them to hold it for you. Be CERTAIN they put your name and cabin number on it as the staff may change and someone else will see it and have no idea what it is doing there and who it belongs to

Chances are very good they will permit you to bring it to your cabin even if it has not been fully cleaned.

Again, clearly mark your name and cabin number.

Best Wishes on your daughter's wedding.

When my son was married onboard the Carnival Legend, they had his cabin ready early so they could use it to get ready for the wedding. They were already dressed, but it made it nice to do last minute touch-ups to hair, make-up, etc.

Archived