How far from Brooklyn Pier to Times Square

SF

Just found out our ship will be docking at the Brooklyn cruise terminal. How far away is this? What is the best form of transportation? Taxi or subway? What should the cost be approximately?

It should take about an hour or so to get to Times Square by public transportation. Go onto hopstop.com for directions. I don't know what a taxi would cost. Depends on traffic conditions.

I live in Brooklyn but if I were visiting NYC by boat, I would not like to dock at the Red Hook terminal. It is a neighborhood that is being gentrified but right now there is not a whole lot to do there. I'd rather dock in Manhattan.

Totally agree, we'd rather dock in Manhattan also but unfortunately have no say in the matter.:( Makes it much harder and more expensive to tour.

Thanks for the suggest of hopstop.com

Just found out our ship will be docking at the Brooklyn cruise terminal. How far away is this? What is the best form of transportation? Taxi or subway? What should the cost be approximately?

I would definitely advise you to catch a cab into Manhattan. It is only about a twenty-five minute ride to Macy's. There is no direct subway service to Red Hook, take a cab it's simple and fast.

Jonathan

Archived