my time dining questions

More questions....

I read that you have to prepay gratuities to have anytime dining. Can you do this on board & charge gratuities to the ship board account or do you have to prepay with a credit card.

Also, is the menu different for anytime dining?

More questions....

I read that you have to prepay gratuities to have anytime dining. Can you do this on board & charge gratuities to the ship board account or do you have to prepay with a credit card.

Also, is the menu different for anytime dining?

On the ship: As soon as you sign up for the MTD you will have the amount put on your ship board account right away.

If you sign up over the phone or by email before the cruise: It is added on to your final payment/balance total right away.

If your final balance is already paid: I believe it goes on your credit card.

EDIT: Someone correct me if I am wrong on that. ;)

Thanks! That'll work, so I can use my OBC.

Do you know about the menu?

I would call RCCL and ask if you can use the OBC for that.

It seems that normally OBC does not show up for a couple of days on ones account. If that is the case and it is not showing in your account that day, you can't book the MTD. So that might not be possible.

Unless you plan on leaving a charge card, or cash for your account with RCCL that will cover it.

I think you should call and ask about that before you think it is a definite. ;)

My Time Dining number is: 1-800-590-6218

What menu?

Thanks again for the quick reply. I will call.

Someone on one of the boards mentioned the menu for the MTD, but didn't elaborate. Not sure how it works on RCL. I take it that it's in a different dining room or something.

Thanks again for the quick reply. I will call.

Someone on one of the boards mentioned the menu for the MTD, but didn't elaborate. Not sure how it works on RCL. I take it that it's in a different dining room or something.

I was led to believe the menu for the MTD is the same as for the regular Dining room. We are a part of it, but we eat on the top level. ;)

Archived