carry on soda?

ohflvaz

We are coming back to Princess for a Southern cruise. We have been cruising Holland for the last 4 years and forgot Princess rules. Can we carry on our own soda and water?:)

Ive seen 'Carry on Camping' 'Carry on up the Khybur' 'Carry on up the Jungle' in fact I am a bit of a Carry on buff but ive never heard of 'Carry on Soda' is this from the origional series starring Kenneth Williams, Sid James, Joan Simms and Hattie Jaques etc or is it a modern re make?

Do they show it on the MUTS?

We are coming back to Princess for a Southern cruise. We have been cruising Holland for the last 4 years and forgot Princess rules. Can we carry on our own soda and water?:)

Short answer. Yes. As much as you desire.

• 1 month later...

I read a post where someone put a luggage tag on a case of water & it was delivered to their room w/ their luggage. Has anyone done that with a case of pop? Sounds like most of you have just carried it on or packed it in a suitcase.... I'm just worried that I'll buy a case of pop in FL, put a tag on it & it won't be delivered to my room!:eek:

I read a post where someone put a luggage tag on a case of water & it was delivered to their room w/ their luggage. Has anyone done that with a case of pop? Sounds like most of you have just carried it on or packed it in a suitcase.... I'm just worried that I'll buy a case of pop in FL, put a tag on it & it won't be delivered to my room!:eek:

Why not just take a rollaboard cooler? You could strap a lawn chair to it for a pool side chair.

Archived