Pre-Trip: here's our excursion plan for EASTERN ports

CeleBrat

OK--we leave in 8 days on an 8-day Carnival Freedom cruise. It will be self, DH, DS (9) and DD (6). Here is what we plan to do in the following ports:

San Juan--6pm arrival. If ship arrives early, we will quickly walk over to Fort San Cristobel, which is open until 7pm.

St.Thomas--we are getting adventurous since we've been a dozen times (DH and I got married in St. Thomas) and hopping on a local $2 open air taxi/bus to head to Sapphire Beach until lunchtime. Then, I will probably take DD out after lunch for some shopping (oh yeah!)

Antigua--have booked a private island tour with Gordon to see all of the local sites. No beach time on this island for us.

Tortola--this is our 2nd visit to Tortola, so we are opting to head over to the Baths on our own via Speedy's Ferry.

Nassau--we are there for a strange period of time: 12pm-7pm. Yuck--this time causes us to miss all the good independent tours. So, we are booking Blackbeard's Beach Break thru Carnival.

There you go. I will post a full review when we return.

CeleBrat

Archived