Caribbean Princess - Caribe Deck

rosenbra

I totally agree. If you can get one of those cabins don't hesitate just book it quick!

Regarding the other balc cabins on caribe they are all the same. I suggest you look at deck plans and get the cabin that is more convenient to the areas of the ship you will use most, providing there are no motion sickness concerns.

I like mid ship on the Caribe Deck, which is what I have for my upcoming cruise on the Caribbean Princess.

have you ever tried one of the aft balconies on that deck?

if you get a chance on the day everyone is getting off go to the back and ask the steward to let you see the balcony.

So the Caribe Balcony is larger than say Aloha?

We are booked in Aloha next Feb. Is it worth it to upgrade to Caribe?

Any drawbacks?

Yes it's bigger. Also it's partically covered.

The decks above caribe deck are covered and flush.. not much sunshine.

The caribe balcony juts out and it partially covered and you CAN fit TWO loungers not just small table and chairs ! It's the best... if it rains up can sit under the covered section if it's sunny you move your chair to exposed section. The dophin deck below juts out but the balcony is exposed so if it rains you can't sit out. Catagory BB is the best and worth the money

and you CAN fit TWO loungers not just small table and chairs !

when we sailed the Crown we were told no more loungers are allowed to be on the balconies- there are 2 regular chairs and 2 that lounge back.

I wonder if this is fleet wide now

C753 or C752

Both are BB categorys- neighbors on one side only. The best balcony I ever sailed.

Yes!! We had C753 on the Golden last month and we've booked the same cabin for our next Princess sailing too. The balcony is huge and it's great to have that corner. If I couldn't get the corner, I'd still book on another deck but take the full aft. You'll never see views like you'll see there.

Yes!! We had C753 on the Golden last month and we've booked the same cabin for our next Princess sailing too. The balcony is huge and it's great to have that corner. If I couldn't get the corner, I'd still book on another deck but take the full aft. You'll never see views like you'll see there.

i checked out the aft balconies on the Baja deck ( I think that is where they were-)

If I could not get one of those corner ones I dont think I would move up to the Baha deck with those aft balconies. for one-- there is too many cabins up there-- could be a lot of trqaffic coming and going at dinner-- one of the reasons I loved the C753-- i had my own hall and very few cabins back there to share.

i checked out the aft balconies on the Baja deck ( I think that is where they were-)

If I could not get one of those corner ones I dont think I would move up to the Baha deck with those aft balconies. for one-- there is too many cabins up there-- could be a lot of trqaffic coming and going at dinner-- one of the reasons I loved the C753-- i had my own hall and very few cabins back there to share.

I know what you mean.....Having that hallway to C752/753 is wonderful. It is so private and quiet. Made us feel like VIP's. I also agree that Baja corner balcs while nice are not the same.

I know what you mean.....Having that hallway to C752/753 is wonderful. It is so private and quiet. Made us feel like VIP's. I also agree that Baja corner balcs while nice are not the same.

We sailed on the Emerald Princess in C753, that balcony is to die for, the best cabin we ever had.

Definitely book and Caribe deck ballcony cabin! Big balconies, part covered, part with open sun. I have stayed on Dolphin deck 3x for mini-suite, but if I were to go again, I'd go for the balcony space over the mini-suite.

Hello

We have B751 on the Baja deck booked. It was the only aft balcony left, and they told us it was partially obstructed:(. Has anyone ever seen this cabin. It is supposed to have a centre support but does not obstruct very much;). Thanks in advance.

Archived