Price Drops on NCL?

dancergirlmom

Hi folks,

When we went on RCCL last year, we found a site that we could go on weekly to see what discounts/sales were being offered for each ship/sailing. If one was applicable to your sailing - RCCL would refund the difference. Does NCL have anything like this? Where do you look for price drops? Thanks!

I always just look at the ncl website. If I notice that the price of my cruise has went down I will just give ncl a direct call and ask them if the fare has been reduced any.

I did this 2 times on my 1st cruise this past feburary before final payment was made.

I don't have another cruise scheduled until december 2010 but I go on NCL.com about 2 times a month to see if the prices has been reduced.

FYI( I do not know when your sailing is): Unlike RCCL, if you have paid final payment NCL doesn't reduce your price. RCCL has those weekly specials on Tuesday; NCL does not.

NCL's prices are usually better than RCCL ( on most sailings). I think RCCL are the only ones left to price adjust after final payment.

I have taken advantage of price drops on all my NCL cruises by checking the website a few times each week. My last price drop was more than the amount left to pay for my cruise, so NCL zero'd out my balance and credited my credit card the difference.

Thanks for all of your tips...we're not going until 11/2010 - so I'll keep an eye on the website!

You have a lot of time until final payment - keep watching- it pays off. Unfortunately because we travel on peak weeks I have NEVER had a price reduction on any of my cruises. That's why I book so far in advance. My cruises just seem to rise in price.

Archived