Whisper Royal Suites

Bolshoi

I am considering a Baltic cruise on the Whisper next August with my wife and sister. We are thinking about a Royal suite as it can be configured as a 2-bedroom (apparently with an adjoining Veranda suite). The Whisper has 2 Royal suites on decks 6 & 7, with the one on 7 slightly larger. There are 2 prices for the itinerary we are considering, about $1,500 different. Would these be for the 2 different decks or for 1 bed vs 2 bed? Other insights or thoughts would be welcomed, also.

There is a relatively small difference between the Royal and Grand suites, presumably based on the small difference in size, a larger difference moving up to the Owners' suites (which are wonderful and have an outstanding midships location). Then there are supplements for the second room; I guess if you take extra people in the second room there is a discount for them.

We had a Grand Suite on the Shadow with another couple several years ago. The up front location was good, and we enjoyed the suite very much. On our last cruise--on the Shadow--we booked a Silver Suite--we liked the mid ship location much more--convient to every thing. Over all , if we booked a larger suite again-- it would be a Silver Suite. They are a little smaller--less expensive, and I like the configuration better! Don

Archived