Coka's on the Sky...

Tideone

This is just to let everyone who enjoy's Coka's reviews to get ready for another one when she returns from her cruise on the Sky.

It will be interesting to see how Coka spent her week sailing on the Sky...

Thank God somone is sailing right now :D

The rest of us poor fools are just waiting for our next one .

Have good time ;)

yeah well i'm done with mine...so i move to the back of the line up on "who's cruising next".

Coka is on the Sky's four day cruise, which departs Miami on Monday afternoon, arrives in Freeport, Bahamas on Tuesday, Nassau on Wednesday, Great Stirrup Cay on Thursday and returns to Miami on Friday morning...

My wife did a b2b on the Sky in June... the day cruise leaves on Friday afternoon, docks in Nassau on Saturday, Great Stirrup Cay on Sunday and back to Miami on Monday morning...

We really enjoyed the Sky and all of her crewmembers... they were super...

If you need a cruise fix and you don't have seven days to cruise, I highly recommend the Sky's three or four day cruise, although I think I would lean more towards the four day cruise.

Everything just seemed so much more hurried on the three day cruise, versus the four day cruise.... also I wish NCL would just drop the Freeport stop and either make that a sea day or an extra day in Nassau...

She says she will be taking advantage of the $100 shipboard credit one gets when they agree to purchase the future cruise deposit... Now the interesting part will be where she plans to cruise using that future credit...

Maybe she will tell us in her review of the Sky...

Hey Tideone! I got home at midnight last night. Just getting up now. I am soooooooo glad you recommended the Sky to me. You were absolutely correct. I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE SKY! Who would have thought THAT? I too started writing while waiting in the airports yesterday...!

coka

Hey Tideone! I got home at midnight last night. Just getting up now. I am soooooooo glad you recommended the Sky to me. You were absolutely correct. I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE SKY! Who would have thought THAT? I too started writing while waiting in the airports yesterday...!

coka

Welcome home!

I am looking forward to reading a Coka adventure to cure me from my post cruise depression.

I wish the Sky was doing normal 7 day cruises. She is a great little ship. Will have to wait for her sister' date=' the Sun, to come back to the Caribbean.

PE[/quote']

My sentiments exactly! This is where the Wind/Dream/Majesty would be perfect! 2 are gone....and the 3rd will soon follow.

Archived