Question re Royal Family suite on Jewel OTS

cds2423

For anybody that has sailed in the RFS on the Jewel or any Radiance class ship, i know that there is a large walk in closet in the cabin but are there any other closets in either of the 2 bedrooms?

Also is there a window, porthole? in the "master".

I've done a search in webshots & other photo sites and I'm not finding a lot of pics of the RFS so I'm very curious.

Any other secrets or details of interest would be most welcome re the RFS. Thanks :)

For anybody that has sailed in the RFS on the Jewel or any Radiance class ship, i know that there is a large walk in closet in the cabin but are there any other closets in either of the 2 bedrooms?

Also is there a window, porthole? in the "master".

I've done a search in webshots & other photo sites and I'm not finding a lot of pics of the RFS so I'm very curious.

Any other secrets or details of interest would be most welcome re the RFS. Thanks :)

We stayed in the Royal Family Suite on the Jewel of the Seas on Deck 7. There is no window or porthole in the master bedroom but the bedroom itself is very large and nice and the master bathroom is HUGE and wonderful!!!!!

Besides the very large walk in closet in the master bdrm. there are two more closets, one in the living room by the bar area and one in the 2nd bedroom. There is a large circular window by the bar area and then the sliding doors leading out to the corner aft balcony in the living room.

If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them.

Colleen

We were in the RFS on the Grandeur. I realize the set up is different from the Radiance class, but just wanted to say there was plenty of room and the balcony was huge. You'll love it! (there are some pics in my webshots link below if you want to check them out)

Have a great time!

Archived