CEO Name and address?

AdrieneAGD

Hey all,

I'm in the middle of writing a letter to RCI regarding the fiasco surrounding my group's refund from the 9/5 sailing of the Mariner, and I'm not sure of RCI's CEO's name and address.

Does anyone know who it is and his/her address?

Thanks!!

Hey all,

I'm in the middle of writing a letter to RCI regarding the fiasco surrounding my group's refund from the 9/5 sailing of the Mariner, and I'm not sure of RCI's CEO's name and address.

Does anyone know who it is and his/her address?

Thanks!!

FYI the CEO won't be hand-writing a response to this item. Someone in an operations capacity will have this passed down to them ...

FYI the CEO won't be hand-writing a response to this item. Someone in an operations capacity will have this passed down to them ...

I realize that. Others have posted here that they actually got a response from RCI regarding their issues when they address the letter to the CEO rather than to someone lower down. I want someone higher up to be aware of those under them who are representing their company in a bad light and have mishandled a situation so badly.

So yeah, that's why it's getting addressed to the CEO.

Thanks again, everyone.

The main reason I am writing is because I know RCI is a much better company than has been presented to me during the past four months of trying to get the refund they promised me to actually be processed. I want someone higher up to know that there are people working below him that are *not* living up to the standard I've come to expect from RCI as a whole so that they can rectify the situation and fix things that aren't working as they should be.

Even when a letter comes "signed" by an executive, 9/10 times it was composed by an assistant or a customer relations team anyhow ..

Steve

Steve, I get your point. :rolleyes:

My point, however, is that I want as many people as possible to be aware of this situation. Specifically, how they have employed one group representative in particular who, in my opinion, should no longer be employed there because she does NOT do her job.

If my TA has to call you upwards of 20 times and you don't call her back, THEN my TA has call your supervisor in order to get you to talk to her, you should be fired. End of story.

She has, and she's done a wonderful job.

But I want them to know I'm ticked as well.

When we were in the travel business we handled quite a few problems like yours for our customers and we always got satisfactory results for them.

If you were my client and you asked me to handle for you I would tell you in no uncertain terms to NOT communicate with RCI on your own and to let me do my job. If the results are not to your liking then feel free to do whatever you wish.

Just my two cents worth.

When we were in the travel business we handled quite a few problems like yours for our customers and we always got satisfactory results for them.

If you were my client and you asked me to handle for you I would tell you in no uncertain terms to NOT communicate with RCI on your own and to let me do my job. If the results are not to your liking then feel free to do whatever you wish.

Just my two cents worth.

Funny, because it was my TA who encouraged me to write.

They may have. Haha.

I think she wants me to write so that they know it's not just her that's upset about the whole thing. For the time being, she is no longer selling RCI cruises because of the problems we've had. I kind of feel bad for her.

Yes you are true, most tiomes a letter does not come directly from the CEO. When I sent my email to the executive staff, I received 2 emails back. One was the standard form e-mail and then 3 weeks later a letter from Mr. Fain himself. The response was more personal, so they do infact read a return.

Archived