Thank you all

We are off very early tomorrow morning for our trip. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all the kind and generous posters who spent time anwering a plethoria of questions, some silly, some meaningful. Your insights, knowledge and valuabe information will definitely make our cruise to the Baltics so much more meaningful. T

Thank you all so much.

Len

We are off very early tomorrow morning for our trip. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all the kind and generous posters who spent time anwering a plethoria of questions, some silly, some meaningful. Your insights, knowledge and valuabe information will definitely make our cruise to the Baltics so much more meaningful. T

Thank you all so much.

Len

Have a safe trip, great weather, nice cruise-mates, a wonderful crew and hopefully the best cruise you ever made.

HeinBloed

I would like to thank Heinbloed for his advice re Molli Train. We did exactly as he suggested ie train, bus to Bad Doberan and then the Molli Train. It all worked out wonderfully and, as well as having a sense of achievement by doing it ourselves, we saved a lot of money over the ship's tours. The only problem was that we were not able to explore Kuhlungsborn as we had hoped. There was a plague of ladybirds which made walking and eating outside extremely unpleasant.

Thank you very much heinbloed and I hope you are enjoying your cruise.

Sweep

Archived