Ordering onboard gifts

CaribbeanCruisers

I'd like to order a couple of gifts (special services) onboard for an upcoming cruise. Here are my questions:

1. Is the shrimp cocktail decent? Like Crown Grill quality?

2. If I order two of the shrimp cocktails, I'd like them in their room waiting for their arrival. Is this possible to do?

3. How are the canapes?

4. How are the cheese, crackers and assorted fruit trays?

I know they can get these items onboard themselves. However, I'd like them to be surprise gifts waiting for their arrival. So, if you have experienced any of these I'd appreciate your comments.

Thank you,

CC

I'd like to order a couple of gifts (special services) onboard for an upcoming cruise. Here are my questions:

When we ordered these they are very good but not quite CG size.

2. If I order two of the shrimp cocktails, I'd like them in their room waiting for their arrival. Is this possible to do?

I think it would be a voucher, then you call room service.

I don't think they will leave them in your room that early on embarkation day.

3. How are the canapes?

I know they can get these items onboard themselves. However, I'd like them to be surprise gifts waiting for their arrival. So, if you have experienced any of these I'd appreciate your comments.

I believe these also would be a voucher.

Thank you,

CC

Hope this helps.

3. How are the canapes?

Thank you,

CC

1/2. The chilled shrimp are fine, but they are not actually shrimp cocktails. They are more like a canape' tray. If you order, they will not be waiting in their stateroom when they arrive as the ship has no idea the time of arrival. If they are delayed for any reason, Warm shrimp? Yuck, think about it. ;)

3. We have found some of the canape's better than others, but it all depends on their tastes.

4. Cheese and Cracker tray is quite large and offers a variety.

But none of these items can be ordered so they are in the stateroom when they check in. As said above, they will receive a voucher and can call room service when they would like them delivered.

The only thing I know of that is delivered and doesn't need to be called for is actually flowers

I received a beautiful floral arrangement from my sister :) which was in the room when we arrived. It was beautiful and made me smile everytime I entered the room. Princess does a very nice job on the flower arrangements, just a thought!!!

Archived