Bermuda Bus and Ferry

Skyhawk61

This really should be posted on the Bermuda boards, but there really isn't alot of response over there. Anyway, can anyone tell me if I buy the multi-day bus and ferry pass in Bermuda, can I use a credit card, or does it need to be cash?

Thanks!

This really should be posted on the Bermuda boards, but there really isn't alot of response over there.

If everyone posted the questions that are supposed to be posted on the Bermuda board instead of here (or other cruise line's boards), there would be a lot more response on the Bermuda board! ;)

If everyone posted the questions that are supposed to be posted on the Bermuda board instead of here (or other cruise line's boards), there would be a lot more response on the Bermuda board! ;)

Agreed, but I am leaving in four days, and I wanted as many answers as possible to my question. It doesn't do me any good to have a question posted in the "correct" place, yet have no one respond to it.

Agreed, but I am leaving in four days, and I wanted as many answers as possible to my question. It doesn't do me any good to have a question posted in the "correct" place, yet have no one respond to it.

You only needed one answer...the correct one. You got it in the first reply. ;)

So the second reply--yours--was utterly unnecessary, in addition to offering no useful information.

Gee, sorry for suggesting that something be posted on the proper board. By the way, it was done in a lighthearted way...with a ;). If we deleted all the posts you've made that offer no useful information, we couild probably count the remainder on the fingers of one hand. You specialize in criticizing how everyone else posts.

To the OP: My apologies for the disruption.

Thank you. The OP accepts your apology.

By the way, the second reply was yours. Since you so often point out that there is alot of incorrect information posted, why would I just accept the first reply and not see if anyone had a different experience or knowlege?

I also must admit, I am truly humbled by the fact that you took the time to do a detailed analysis of my posting history.

As for your assertion that I specialize in criticizing other posters, you will note that the majority of my posts deal with my upcoming cruise (as the original intent of this post was). I also persue the boards looking for information. Occasionally I will answer a question. I also think one of the great things about this forum is the opportunity to be able to offer one's opinion and even engage in spirited debate. As for me criticizing....well, yeah I may......but only to people who have no lives, spening an inordinate amount of time in here, ridiculing or belittling others with their condescending attitudes.

Mike,

Unless I'm not following this correctly, I don't think njhorseman was analyzing your post history or critizing you. It looks like his post was in response to sottovoce.

BTW, I didn't see your question on the Bermuda board but maybe I missed it there.

Mike,

Unless I'm not following this correctly, I don't think njhorseman was analyzing your post history or critizing you. It looks like his post was in response to sottovoce.

BTW, I didn't see your question on the Bermuda board but maybe I missed it there.

You're right - it seems there was some editing on this thread which made my comments off target.

To njhorseman - my sincerest apologies.

You're right - it seems there was some editing on this thread which made my comments off target.

To njhorseman - my sincerest apologies.

That 'spains it.;)

I have found that most questions are answered fairly promptly and accurately on the Bermuda board so lots of responses are not always needed. There are some very knowledgeable people who post there, some of them Bermuda residents, so the answers are usually very reliable, albeit few.:)

Hope you have a GREAT cruise and you enjoy every minute of Bermuda.

Archived