Amsterdam Happy Hour?

DP

Does anyone know if there is a happy hour on this ship for the world and grand cruises? When one sails on thses voyages does the ship offer any extra "perks" during the cruise?

There are lots of perks going on the WHole World or a Segment. Food budget is much higher,love all Holland staff but the cream are usually picked for these trips. Lots of pillow gifts, usually on formal nights, Cant say if they have happy hour at night. Love the WORLD. We just received a beautiful coffee table book with all info. and pictures of all the art in all the Holland ships. I would highly recommend any of the GRAND cruises on Holland. Cant wait for Jan to settle into my home for 4 months. Alsas

The Grand Cruises are in and of themselves a perk

Best crew, best food, treated like the ship is your home

In addition to the pillow gifts and pre-booking perks already mentioned we have found that a coke card on a Grand Cruise produces a full can of soda, formal nights produce a special boxed chocolate truffle instead of the standard HAL chocolates ... and it goes on from there.

You will have the time of your life!

There are lots of perks going on the WHole World or a Segment. Food budget is much higher,love all Holland staff but the cream are usually picked for these trips. Lots of pillow gifts, usually on formal nights, Cant say if they have happy hour at night. Love the WORLD. We just received a beautiful coffee table book with all info. and pictures of all the art in all the Holland ships. I would highly recommend any of the GRAND cruises on Holland. Cant wait for Jan to settle into my home for 4 months. Alsas

You just love being totally spoilt...don't you?

You just love being totally spoilt...don't you?

Me too, Me too!;):D

(hope to see you and Maria on another Grand cruise soon).

Spoiled????? Am I going to be spoiled???? OH BOY!!!! 44 days (not that I am counting THAT closely!!) :D

Oh you bet you are going to be spoiled. Why do you think I keep coming back for more? Regular cruises just don't compare.

See you soon.

Valerie:)

Me too, Me too!;):D

(hope to see you and Maria on another Grand cruise soon).

Oh you bet you are going to be spoiled. Why do you think I keep coming back for more? Regular cruises just don't compare.

See you soon.

Valerie:)

Yippee!! I want MORE.....and I haven't even had ONE yet. Still have my eye on that 2010 Asia.....or maybe the 2011 world!! Guess I better see how this one goes first......and pray for my investments to come back!! :confused:

Archived