I love you crazy folks...

Scott_F

I have 10 days to go for my third CCL cruise in 13 months. You folks keep me laughing and help me to relieve some of my pent up excitement. If it wasn't for this board, my wife would have to listen to my cruise talk 24/7. As it is, I'm still bombarding her 20/7. :)

I have 10 days to go for my third CCL cruise in 13 months. You folks keep me laughing and help me to relieve some of my pent up excitement. If it wasn't for this board, my wife would have to listen to my cruise talk 24/7. As it is, I'm still bombarding her 20/7. :)

You can always be assured that you are not alone. :D

How did you like the Escatsy?

Doug

I was with wife, daughter, son, son in law and daughter's best friend. Those people made my cruise a blast no matter what.

We had some poop smell issues and we were delayed getting into progreso as well as getting back into Galveston. The delay into progreso caused our excursion to Chitzen Itza to be cancelled, but we booked a shorter ruins tour to Dzbil...xxx.

I've read a lot of stuff on the large number or propulsion problems Ecstasy has had over the years. I said in my review to retire her old butt, but now I hear she's going into drydock. Hopefully she comes out shiny and spiffy new.

Food was great, service was great. I missed the larger pool areas of Conquest as well as the Supper Club. But, we had a ball as always.

You're here a mere 4 hours a day? You SLACKER!:D

Archived