Scenic Tours/European River Boat Cruise

sheweeble

Hi

We are planning a European River Boat Cruise for fall 2010. Has anyone cruised with Scenic tours? I have seen alot of info on Uniworld and Viking but would like some info on Scenic tours. If anyone has cruised with this company I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

sheweeble,

There are a lot of reviews about Scenic on this board. Use the search function. Scenic did have troubles with their ships when they started out (ships didn´t get ready in time, one ship was trapped by low water). Those problems are fixed. From what I´ve read the customer service in the back office is still not perfect but the cruises were great.

steamboats

• 2 weeks later...

we travelled on the scenic emerald(changed from scenic saphire) in may 2009 and were in cabin 332 - we paid considerable money for an upgraded room only to be shaken by shuddering vibration whenever the engines are running especially upstream and leaving locks - the rooms above the engines are supposedly on a floating floor but if you are travelling on the scenic emerald(quite possibly other scenic ships as well) you will find that the floating floor doesnt float it shudders - make sure you get a room well away from the engines or you will be most disapointed and feel ripped off like we do - we were not the only ones who were affected - would like to hear from others that have experienced this problem

Hi

We are planning a European River Boat Cruise for fall 2010. Has anyone cruised with Scenic tours? I have seen alot of info on Uniworld and Viking but would like some info on Scenic tours. If anyone has cruised with this company I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

Will give my feedback after coming back from the cruise.

Ricky

• 10 months later...

Archived