Balcony Furniture with a sweet 16 cabin?

sunandfun

We have a sweet 16 balcony cabin booked on Millie - can anyone tell me if there is a larger table available on that balcony for eating outside, or the possibility of getting a lounge chair(s)? With the extra space it would be nice to be able to utilize it. Thanks.

:confused::confused::confused: Excuse me but -------- what is a Sweet 16 Cabin ????

On the M-Class ships they are the first eight balcony cabins on each side of deck 6 and have a double sized veranda that isn't evident from the deck plans. There's are a few pictures of the balcony to 6025 in the picture link in my signature.

To the OP, even though those pictures show a lounger which was delivered without an issue, all I have read her says they will no longer do this so it's just the standard two chairs and a small table.

Phil

We tried the $20 method....no go. (tried this on 2 different cruises and still NO).

Went down to the desk and they said that they would send two extra chairs, not loungers. We got the two chairs and that was the best we could do.

This was last year on the Connie.

It all depends on the ship and the crew of the moment, I think. We could not get a

Sweet 16 for our Transpac in April but did get 7049 with the larger triangular balcony.

When we boarded, there were 2 loungers already there from the previous cruise and

they were not removed. Although it made it a bit crowded, we used them a lot and were

able to invite people in for a glass of wine a few times and sit out in the warm weather.

You should still try the Cabin Steward incentive ploy. You never know.

Thanks very much everyone - I was planning on giving a good tip anyway to see if we could score a lounger or two.. doesn't hurt to ask...would be a shame to waste all that extra space. We booked the room as a Category 2C, it was about $80 cheaper on our cruise than the CC cabin...which I would have gladly done, but when this one has the larger balcony I chose not to go with the higher category.

I thought that the sweet sixteens had been converted to the low level CC's on the M class. Am I correct? If not, then they might be a good deal.

Have the Sweet 16's been reclassified and priced higher? I know the aft cabins have been, but hadn't heard anything about the sweet 16's.

I thought that the sweet sixteens had been converted to the low level CC's on the M class. Am I correct? If not, then they might be a good deal.

No, they are still 2Cs. They are 170 sq ft and not 191 like the CC cabins. It seems that some can get loungers and others can't. Another of those inconsistent policies. Don't you love 'em?;)

Phil

Archived