When to make supper club reservations

dballz

We are sailing 12/6/09 and want to make reservations for the supper club. Is it too soon to do it? If so how long before cruising do you recommend doing it? I am paranoid that if I make it too early before sailing that they will lose my reservation somehow...

Dezere

We made ours online long before the cruise. I printed out the "receipt". When we got on the ship, they sent a confirmation for the dinner, but it was a half hour later. No big deal. I called anyway to see which time to go, and it was fine for us to go for our original reservation.

So I would suggest making the reservation online before the cruise, and then confirming it when you get on the ship.

Enjoy your dinner!

Shay

We made our first reservation online about 4 weeks before we sailed. They did have the time wrong (we reserved 9 and they confirmed it but they actually had us scheduled for 8:30-- it was no big deal) for that one. We also reserved while we were eating that night for the next night and there wasn't a problem getting in.

Archived