Interactive TV

readytogo2

Hi, In 2 weeks we will be taking our first Carnival cruise. My search function on this site for some reason doesn't seem to work and I was wondering if the TVs on the Triumph are interactive and if so what exactly do they do or tell you. Thanks in advance:)

You can check your account, view menus in the specialty restaurants, etc.

Thanks so much for your response...I'm bringing the kids and they have charging privileges:eek: It will be good to be able to keep and eye on their spending..thanks again for your answer:)

One other feature you also have with the interactive TV is booking shore tours. You'll be able to check the charges whenever you want to. You may opt to check it each night to verify they didn't go on a spending spree on your dime!!

That's great to know being we are booking when we get on the ship. And believe me, I will be checking out any spending sprees...Thanks for responding:)

That's great to know being we are booking when we get on the ship. And believe me, I will be checking out any spending sprees...Thanks for responding:)

The way they show the accounts is kind of confusing. Whoever actually signed the credit slip during boarding will be 'folio 1', spouse would be 'folio 2', kids 'folio 3, etc, etc. The screens for folio 1 show ALL the charges for all folios on the same credit card, but the other folios show on what was charged on those cards. So don't panic at the duplicate charges that appear on folio 1, they really aren't.

• 2 weeks later...
The way they show the accounts is kind of confusing. Whoever actually signed the credit slip during boarding will be 'folio 1', spouse would be 'folio 2', kids 'folio 3, etc, etc. The screens for folio 1 show ALL the charges for all folios on the same credit card, but the other folios show on what was charged on those cards. So don't panic at the duplicate charges that appear on folio 1, they really aren't.

Yes, you are right. Total charges are on folio 1. Other folios just show who charged and what.

Archived