Athens - has anyone use Paul's Partner

shootingstar07

I contacted Athens Taxi and Paul said he was busy on the date I will be in Athens. He has sent me an email about his partner being available - but no mention of a name.

I was wondering if anyone has used "his partner" and if so, what was your experience.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Shootingstar07

Just there in July and had Marcos for the half day tour. Don't know if he is a partner or not, but Paul assured us he spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable. We had a wonderful tour with him and definitely recommend him. Ask Paul .

Just returned from the Greek Isles Cruise

If the Partner he is referring to is "Thanos" he is excellent!!!!!!!!!!

We had a great tour of Athens. He is well spoken and well dressed and a true gentleman. He said he was Pauls partner. Do not miss the new Museum.

Be carefull using your ATM card in Athens. We had two cards that the machine would not give back to us after we put them in. The machines stated it was for security reasons.

If Thanos will be your driver you will have a great day in Athens. Very clean and well maintained vehicle.

Please let Paul and hopefully Thanos know that John and Kate from New York said hello and ask how he holiday was.

I contacted Athens Taxi and Paul said he was busy on the date I will be in Athens. He has sent me an email about his partner being available - but no mention of a name.

I was wondering if anyone has used "his partner" and if so, what was your experience.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Shootingstar07

We used Dimitri either Paul's partner or his much younger employee. My memory recalls that he might have been related to Paul, nephew or something, but I could be wrong. We had a blast with him! Paul met up with us at the Museum to make sure all was going well.

I think the company is important, and in Paul's case he seems to make sure the driver even if it isn't himself still as good as the original. At least that was our experience, YMMV.

I think Paul like some of the other notable private tour companies is probably doing so well that he is expanding and now has a fleet of cars and drivers that work for him, "partners." ;)

Good luck

Archived