1st Run Movie Schedule?

ABcruisers

I know it sounds funny wanting to maybe watch a movie on a cruise; however, sometimes it is nice to watch maybe just one :D. Just wondering if anyone knows what the 1st run movies might be? We're sailing on the Miracle next week.

Thanks all.

I know it sounds funny wanting to maybe watch a movie on a cruise; however, sometimes it is nice to watch maybe just one :D. Just wondering if anyone knows what the 1st run movies might be? We're sailing on the Miracle next week.

Thanks all.

no first run movies on Carnival ships, just Disney ships. You will get movies that are recently released to DVD.

Bill

Check your satelitte or cable providers schedule on their PPV channels and you should have a good idea of what will be offered on your cruise in your cabin. (at least it has been that way on our previous 4 cruises)

Bill

I'm wondering what they are currently showing on their Seaside Theater screens and how often do they change the movies? We're not on our cruise for 3 more weeks.

If all the Carnival ships are the same.....

The Freedom was playing movies at the Seaside theater that were playing on our Satelitte PPV channels when we left.

(Iron Man, Indy 4, Speed racer, etc..etc...)

The movie that played on the big screen one day, would be one of the free movies in your cabin the very next day.

Bill

You might check to see if any recent passengers have their capers. The Seaside Theater movies are listed in there. While I'm not much interested in watching a movie in my cabin, it's not unheard of. If you've been outside all day & want to relax a while before dinner, it works out well. Well, unless you are watching Marley & Me & you get to the end right after you have applied your mascara. The outside theater is kind of fun. Find a lounge chair on one of the upper levels & relax with a soda & pizza or whatever. It's a bit like being at the old drive-in theaters, well sort of.

You might check to see if any recent passengers have their capers. The Seaside Theater movies are listed in there. While I'm not much interested in watching a movie in my cabin, it's not unheard of. If you've been outside all day & want to relax a while before dinner, it works out well. Well, unless you are watching Marley & Me & you get to the end right after you have applied your mascara.

What happens at the end? :confused:

Are the only theaters on Carnival ships the Seaside outdoor Theaters? I sailed on the Elation 7 years ago and I don't recall any movie theater.

The first time I sailed on the ELATION, back during the dark ages :rolleyes:, the main showroom was used as the movie theatre. Huge screen took up the entire stage was used whenever the Carnival dancers weren't using it. A bit of irony, on the last sea night the movie was TITANIC ! ! :eek:

If you haven't seen it, I can't say. I will say it's a very good movie. It does a good job of portraying the daily life of pet owners & new parents.

Oh you mean the d** thing. Just testing to see if you'd give it away. ;)

I don't mind talking about the movie. I just wouldn't want to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't seen it. I have dogs myself & thoroughly enjoyed Marley & Me as well as My Dog Skip. Both affected me at the end, but Marley & Me was more true to life in my opinion. I work for a vet & see this sort of stuff all the time, but still...

I don't mind talking about the movie. I just wouldn't want to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't seen it. I have dogs myself & thoroughly enjoyed Marley & Me as well as My Dog Skip. Both affected me at the end, but Marley & Me was more true to life in my opinion. I work for a vet & see this sort of stuff all the time, but still...

I'm gonna miss my dog when we leave tomorrow... :(

Archived