Noordam , med cruise , more observations

MICK48DC

Pleasantly surprised by the age mix which was far lower then expected , lower then RC last year , plus was also pleasantly surprised by how informal the both formal and casual nights were again compared to RC , More suits then tuxes

• 1 month later...

We are looking forward to our cruise on the Noordam in July, 2010.

We normally prefer the smaller ships like Oceania and Azamara, and I have a few questions, I hope you are someone can answer. Some say we should take a early sitting, others later because the later one, you do not run into a problem with getting back in time from tours. I really prefer early, as I am a early bird-do you think I will run into any problems with tours and early sitting? Is the buffet dining area always busy and a nice place for dining or should be do the dining room for breakfast and lunch?

Did you like the entertainment? Favorites things and do not bother things. if you have time. Thanks!:D

Some say we should take a early sitting, others later because the later one, you do not run into a problem with getting back in time from tours. I really prefer early, as I am a early bird-do you think I will run into any problems with tours and early sitting?

Consider open seating. You can arrive at the dining room any time from 5:15-9:00 (or so. I'm not positive on the exact hours). That way you won't feel rushed to return from shore, but can go as early as you wish.

Archived