Freedom Eastern Itinerary - Weakest dining nights

weegl

The family is going on the Freedom Thanksgiving week Eastern itinerary. I'm wondering which nights to book the specialty restaurants. Does anyone who has saled her recall which nights are formal and what by chance might have been the weakest menus of the week?

Thanks!

Steve

we are doing eastern next week- i think our formal nights are monday and thurs-

as for weakest menu nights , that might be personal opinion? someone posted the menus on our roll call and in my opinion several nights are weak.....lol- we plan to do chops, portofino, and windjammer about 3 nights out of the 7................probably tues, wed, and sat nights for us-

good luck planning- at least you have plenty of time to make your decision ;)

The family is going on the Freedom Thanksgiving week Eastern itinerary. I'm wondering which nights to book the specialty restaurants. Does anyone who has saled her recall which nights are formal and what by chance might have been the weakest menus of the week?

Thanks!

Steve

If you give me your email address I can send you a copy of the Eastern Compasses and Menus.

The formal night will be the second and sixth nights. We typically make reservations for the first and the last at specialty restaurants, as they are not our favorites. And before anyone gets upset about not going to the dining room on the last evening, we do MTD so our gratuities are prepaid.

On another thread I asked what night is the Chef's Parade, so that I could decide on a Chops, I am leaning toward Friday night, not a formal night and the MDR menu looks weak. Any thoughts on this idea? Thanks.

The formal night will be the second and sixth nights. We typically make reservations for the first and the last at specialty restaurants, as they are not our favorites. And before anyone gets upset about not going to the dining room on the last evening, we do MTD so our gratuities are prepaid.

According to the Compasses, formal night is the 2nd and 5th night.

If you give me your email address I can send you a copy of the Eastern Compasses and Menus.

If you could add me to the e-mail requests for the compasses and menus, that would be wonderful. Starting to plan our activities for the September 20th cruise...

Thanks!

Someone was nice enough to send me compasses & menus. I have gleened so much info from reading thru them. My dw says I am too obsessed with pre=planning for this cruise.

Our last cruise- each nite I planned the next day. Our 11/8 cruise is going to be preplanned before we sail.

If you would like a copy- please email me daniel dot james1 at comcast dot net. I can easily attach & return.

Happy reading. counting the days- 78

djay

On another thread I asked what night is the Chef's Parade, so that I could decide on a Chops, I am leaning toward Friday night, not a formal night and the MDR menu looks weak. Any thoughts on this idea? Thanks.

We are on the same cruise and we will be doing Portifino's on Monday and Chops on Friday...for us, those were the weakest nights in the MDR.

Be sure to check in at the Roll Call thread and sign up for the Meet & Mingle!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=903070

Archived