ANYONE PLANNING MARCH 2005 CRUISE?

We leave in 2 days for our Alaskan cruise on the Serenade. While on board we plan to book a back to back cruise on Mariner starting 2/27 and going through the 13th. I only hope we can get a cabin available for both so we don't have to move. Then dreaming about this will get me through the next 8 months!

-Laurie

We are already booked for 2005 as well. It will be our 25th Anniversary and we are celebrating with our first back to back cruise to the Southern Caribbean. We have sailed the Navigator so we know we love this class of ship and so we can't wait to go!!!! Happy Cruising!

Adventure of the Seas March 6, 2005. Running out of ships and iteneraries for Spring Break. They need to switch the ships around a little don't you think. Can't wait!

Melissa

Actually we have booked April 2005 on the Infinity, October 2005 on the Vision and

are actually looking right now to book April 2006.

Jim

• 8 months later...
Hi swish357! We are also on the Jewel's 3/20 sailing---11 days and counting! Just returned from my 1st ever visit to a tanning salon tonight. How ironic to be driving thru the cold wind and snow of Ohio to get there:-)
Where are you traveling from? How many people in your group?

Archived