Meet and Mingle Name Tags

There is a "sticky" at the top of this forum about door signs for Cruise Critics. Lots of neat signs and helpful info. BUT there is no information or templates for Cruise Critic name badges :(. I, and several others I have talked to, would love to have name tags so we could spot each other as forum companions. Does anyone have a template, artwork, or something else we could print out and wear onboard? Thanks!

Edited by retafcruiser

There is a "sticky" at the top of this forum about door signs for Cruise Critics. Lots of neat signs and helpful info. BUT there is no information or templates for Cruise Critic name badges :(. I, and several others I have talked to, would love to have name tags so we could spot each other as forum companions. Does anyone have a template, artwork, or something else we could print out and wear onboard? Thanks!

When you get your invite there will be a sticker on it with your name already preprinted on it.

Yep! Here ya go~~~~ follow the link, might have to edit a bit, but it'll work http://www.seauonboard.com/Fun%20Things%20Files/CC2%20Exchange%20Cards.doc

Kate

• 4 years later...
Be where? In the invitation to the M&M get together? In any case, thanks to Kate for the neat name tags!

The invite to the Meet & Mingle will be in your cabin on embarkation day. Included in that invite is a raffle ticket, your name badge and a card that you hand in for a free gift. That free gift is a lanyard that you can put your name badge into and wear around your neck.