Veendam Cat BB or try Oceanview?

bellamom6

Ok all you experts out there! HAL has great pricing right now on the Veendam Mex Riv sailings in October. We live in AZ so we can drive. DD is on fall break the 2nd week of Oct, however, we are not against having her miss a few days for some much needed family time.

So, my question is...are the BB cat worth the extra money, or should we do the OV cabin and if so, which one? We did a VE on Westerdam and really enjoyed having the balcony, however, we have done Mexico several times. I am open to any and all suggestions!

:)Kim

I don't know how much extra money the verandah is for your sailing ... nor do I know whether you would consider that amount a good value for the verandah.

We have never not had verandah ... and we love to sit out there, sip some wine, relax thruout the day or evening, watch the stars. Of course, we could do most of that on deck, just not in our underwear or bathrobes.

I don't know how much extra money the verandah is for your sailing ... nor do I know whether you would consider that amount a good value for the verandah.

We have never not had verandah ... and we love to sit out there, sip some wine, relax thruout the day or evening, watch the stars. Of course, we could do most of that on deck, just not in our underwear or bathrobes.

Good point! We did that on the Westerdam. I am sold, BB it is!

Archived