Isn't it amazing

ummmm... I like popcorn! lol

You should try http://www.PopcornCritic.com then.

It's a great site to discuss Popcorn. There are occasionally some annoying debates over petty things like: Does Kettle Corn count? And of course people are constantly making snap judgments about other people's Popcorn eating habits, like: How much Butter is Too Much. Plus you have the Popcorn purists that think only Adults should be allowed to eat it, because that was how Popcorn used to be eaten in the 1890's.

But all in all it's not a bad site.

You should try www.PopcornCritic.com then.

It's a great site to discuss Popcorn. There are occasionally some annoying debates over petty things like: Does Kettle Corn count? And of course people are constantly making snap judgments about other people's Popcorn eating habits, like: How much Butter is Too Much. Plus you have the Popcorn purists that think only Adults should be allowed to eat it, because that was how Popcorn used to be eaten in the 1890's.

But all in all it's not a bad site.[/quote

I just fell off my chair again...laughing.

I almost got into a popcorn war today, but i packed up my kernels and ran away. I love this site. Yes it makes work much more interesting, now if only those pesky customers wouldn't call, OMG!!!:eek: Do you think thats what the employees of our favorite cruise lines think???:D

Do you think thats what the employees of our favorite cruise lines think???:D

Yup. For sure.

I did customer service for a Mutual Fund company for a year. Most of the business was managing pensions. You might think your Grandma, Grammy, Omma, GamGam or Nana is a sweet little old lady. The person she's talking with on the 1-800 number is thinking: "What evil deed did I do in one of my prior lives that I was destined to endure this?"

Bottom line, working with people is hard. Not *all* people, of course. But when you deal with dozens per day, it only takes a small percent who treat you like crap to make your day miserable.

You know what's really amazing....

1. I have been on one cruise

2. My roll call only had 3 different families on it ( mine plus 2)

3. And carnival put one of those couples at the table with me and my wife

REALLY! What are the odds of that happening?

Cruise Critic is a haven of great information, with many helpful people. Hard to believe that everyone in the cruising world is not aware of this site!!!! THANK YOU ALL!

Yup. For sure.

I did customer service for a Mutual Fund company for a year. Most of the business was managing pensions. You might think your Grandma, Grammy, Omma, GamGam or Nana is a sweet little old lady. The person she's talking with on the 1-800 number is thinking: "What evil deed did I do in one of my prior lives that I was destined to endure this?"

Bottom line, working with people is hard. Not *all* people, of course.

But when you deal with dozens per day, it only takes a small percent who treat you like crap to make your day miserable.

Try working for the phone co. and dealing with over a thousand of them a day.:eek:

Archived