Dress For Supper Club

tapdancemom

While I read the in the main dining room on "elegent" evenings that a suit and tie were not required, how about the supper club on any evening?

Identical recommend attire on all nights... that having been said though - people do tend to dress a bit better in the supper club (steakhouse).

Tom

They wouldn't allow my son in with jeans, even though they're allowed in the MDR. It wasn't an issue, but I would have liked it to be written somewhere or told to us prior to getting there vs having to leave and come back.

They wouldn't allow my son in with jeans, even though they're allowed in the MDR. It wasn't an issue, but I would have liked it to be written somewhere or told to us prior to getting there vs having to leave and come back.

They are hard to figure out... prior to Carnival officially relaxing their dress code (back when they called it FORMAL NIGHT) - we were in the supper club sitting at a table next to a guy wearing blue jeans. Some people just don't "get it"!

Tom

Identical recommend attire on all nights... that having been said though - people do tend to dress a bit better in the supper club (steakhouse).

Tom

They don't allow shorts on casual nights in the supper club/steakhouse, long pants always.

We dress for the supper club/steakhouse just like we would for going out to dinner at a nice restaurant here in town. We have pleny of great restaurants here in Dallas, and wouldn't be caught dead in any thing we thought was inappropriate.

Of couse, we might be in the minority, but as long as we feel comfortable, we don't really care what anyone else is wearing ;).

It's your vacation do whatever you want. As long as you have a "nice" t-shirt, or "presentable" jeans, or "classy" flip flops you will be fine. Get the drift?

I'm not sure you can wear any of those things in the steakhouses.

Archived