Vancouver - Hotel suggestions?

Peggy Sue

In Vancouver there are several good hotels. Though not at the pier, I prefer the Four Seasons or the Westmark. The Westmark is considered one the best small hotels in Canada. Most of the hotels are within a $5 cab ride to the pier and Vancouver is a great walking city, so don't get caught in the idea that only a waterfront hotel will do. Prices can vary so check Hotels.com and Expedia for your better prices. I hope you take the time to see Vancouver. It is a very beautiful city.

In Vancouver there are several good hotels. Though not at the pier, I prefer the Four Seasons or the Westmark. The Westmark is considered one the best small hotels in Canada. Most of the hotels are within a $5 cab ride to the pier and Vancouver is a great walking city, so don't get caught in the idea that only a waterfront hotel will do. Prices can vary so check Hotels.com and Expedia for your better prices. I hope you take the time to see Vancouver. It is a very beautiful city.

We are considering "the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre" I know its not near the pier, but not sure how far away it would be by cab? It seems to be in a central area, and suppose to have great views. RedmondCruiser have you or anyone stayed here? :)

We are considering "the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre" I know its not near the pier, but not sure how far away it would be by cab? It seems to be in a central area, and suppose to have great views. RedmondCruiser have you or anyone stayed here? :)

I have never stayed there but have walked by it. It is on Burrard Street, the same as the Hyatt and about 4 blocks up. It can be no more than 12 blocks to Canada Place Pier, a very short taxi ride.

RENORITA - Have never stayed at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. Several hotels have changed names in the last few years so it may be one that I know of but not the new name? Most hotels in the downtown district are just fine and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. --- The classic hotel of Vancouver is the Fairmount Hotel Vancouver if you like classic. Pan Pacific is the closest to the cruise dock but normally it is very expensive. -- I'd still suggest the Westmark.

Archived