Help with planning

SFSing

I'm sorry no one with specific Gem info has responded to your question yet...I've never been on the Gem, but I can say they are all fairly similar in regards to general room selection tips. You should check out the ship layout on NCL's website to see what things you would like to be closer to-ie stairs, pool, restaurant, etc. As for which side of the ship-that usually doesnt make a difference at all, as the side which will face ports can change each sailing. The only thing is if movement is an issue for you-as you've probably heard already, the closer you are to the center of the ship, the less movement you will feel. This applies to which deck to choose- If you are on a high deck, in an outside/balcony room, you will feel more movement than if you were in an inside room on the bottom level.

Hope this helps...and hopefully it wasnt all info you already knew :D

I just booked Deck 10 inside stateroon towards the front? Is it a pretty comfortable location. I have rooms at the bottom and on the top...but will I feel a lot of movement and will there be more noice being towards the front of the ship? Also do empty space usually house?

Archived