Destiny-8/15-Review w/ pics =)

LoveTravel23

Nice review so far. I remember the "vendors" in Jamaica well. Glad to hear your friends wasn't hurt when she fell at Dunn's River. I fell and got cut pretty good when we climbed her.

Only 68 days till we sail on the Destiny (Key West & Cozumel).

You're very welcome and sorry to hear about your fall @ the Fall's. Enjoy the Destiny...any plans for Key West? I live 4 hrs away and I truly love it...mostly for the Coconut Waters and the shopping :).

Now just incase I didn't answer something you wanted to know let me know as I will be checking this from time to time.

Enjoy and again ur welcome and as well thanx to Falkor and to all who gave great information on this cruise!!

Too those that are set to go remember you make the cruise what you want it to be. You don't HAVE to go to everything but do take part in some activities to enjoy it even more.

Ohh the sushi here is good!! Had it on the last sea day-so if you like it go for it.

Take care!!

Thanks for the great review - I loved your pictures!! :D I'm going on 10/1 with my boyfriend and we are soooo excited! and I'm glad to hear that Carnival tried to seat you with other people around your age... I hope they do the same for us.

Thanks for the great review - I loved your pictures!! :D I'm going on 10/1 with my boyfriend and we are soooo excited! and I'm glad to hear that Carnival tried to seat you with other people around your age... I hope they do the same for us.

Ur welcome!! Well we got lucky but I am thankful they took it into consideration cuz we had a blast!!! Enjoy and say hi to Vilko for me...:D

Thank you for your wonderful review! I think I have read all the reviews for this ship as we are going in September! What type of camera are you using? We are doing the Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Nassau :D

You are welcome!! Ahh I would love to do that cruise just to visit the private island and see my cutie Vilko :D....my camera is a Sony camera (Vario-tessar if that means anything!)....Its really good to record as well...was able to record the Talent show, the waiters dancing, and more craziness. Enjoy!!

Thanks so much for the review!!!! I need to be on Destiny....NOW! :D

How did you get to Royal Palms, and how much did it costs?

Do you know how far Margarittaville is from the pier in Ochos Rios?

Carnival does a really good job of matching up table mates! Glad you had a good time.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much for the review!!!! I need to be on Destiny....NOW! :D

How did you get to Royal Palms, and how much did it costs?

Do you know how far Margarittaville is from the pier in Ochos Rios?

Carnival does a really good job of matching up table mates! Glad you had a good time.

Sry to reply late but work/school are keeping me busy. For Royal Palms you take a taxi cab from the pier @ $4 p/p (if I remember correctly-check the post on that part). Margaritaville is in Grand Cyman not Ocho Rios. Get out of the pier area, make a right n walk down. It's going to be in ur left side.

Thanks so much for this review!!! I am going on this same one in October!!!

Oh!! The waiter was HOTTTTT!!!! :D

Okay, a couple of questions...

What is the dance club like? What kind of music did the DJ play?

What is his name so I can look and see if he has been mentioned on this website..

Me and 7 ladies are going on this one! So we can't wait but I am scared of Jamaica but I am going to go anyway... thanks for the tip about if you don't want it, don't touch it!!! Will pass that info along!

I was on the Aug.10 sailing and was a bit disappointed with "The Point After Dance Club" as there was no DJ, just a music tape. They had a different theme each night [sounds of the 70's or Michael Jackson] yet it was fun to watch folks dance.

• 2 weeks later...
I was on the Aug.10 sailing and was a bit disappointed with "The Point After Dance Club" as there was no DJ, just a music tape. They had a different theme each night [sounds of the 70's or Michael Jackson] yet it was fun to watch folks dance.

I have been looking for an answer about the Dance Club on Destiny... and it sucks that they don't have a DJ! :(

Oh well...I guess I will be dancing to the band outside on the Lido deck! LOL!

Thanks so much for the review - it was informative and entertaining. I was on the Destiny last November and will be again this November. I did not take full advantage of what the ship had to offer. (We were part of a group - see my signature and we had our own activities). Next trip, I definately want to see what else I can do in addition to what's on our group's schedule - tea time sound great, we will have to try that! Our cruise is 4 nights with only one stop in Cozumel (it was Key West as well last year, but not this year). We will have 2 days at sea, so I am hoping to take part in more Carnival activities. Thanks for pics of the food, too. The pork chop is surprisingly good, isn't it?

Archived