Pacific Beach Hotel what do we think ?

Grumpy8

Go to tripadvisor.com and read the reviews on this hotel. This will help. Just got home from 3 days at the pacific beach. Was in a ocean front room. Very nice, large room. Carpets are in desperate need of cleaning. The wait for the elevators were awful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice staff and try to please. Linda

We stayed at the Pacific Beach in November. Rooms were clean and best price for an ocean front view. OF view was FABULOUS a lot of hotels advertise ocean view rooms but are not full views. We ate breakfast at their buffet every morning & it was quite good. (Included in our room rate) Never ate dinner there but as Emi said there is a coupon for 2 for 1 dinner in the entertainment book.

raider23

Twigs, Yes and right next to the HUGE fish tank....there was very good live local entertainment too. Almost went last night for dinner because I was on Oahu but I didn't have any transportation and didn't want to spend $40 for a cab to get there and back....I'll save it for next time.

Emi

WE will be staying there in April.......thanks for the reviews of the hotel.

How far to the pier from this hotel and about how much should a taxi cost from the Pacific Beach to the pier?

Thanks

Jim

Archived