spirit 8h extended balcony

don24

We were in 8H cabin 8229 on the Spirit in January. Now, we are going to be in 8H cabin 7235 October 26th.

Here is a picture of the extended balcony in 8229. The extended are about 2 feet deeper than a regular balcony. I hope the attachment worked.

The reason we move down a deck this time was that 8229 was right below the pizza kitchen and we had some noise from that.

Smitty

IMG_1029.jpg.8156afeac7d3b6297de54aef616a31c3.jpg

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

We were in 8H cabin 8229 on the Spirit in January. Now, we are going to be in 8H cabin 7235 October 26th.

Here is a picture of the extended balcony in 8229. The extended are about 2 feet deeper than a regular balcony. I hope the attachment worked.

The reason we move down a deck this time was that 8229 was right below the pizza kitchen and we had some noise from that.

Smitty

thanks ,i am kind of shocked at size of extended balcony .im new to cruising and only sailed on rccl freedom of the seas, these extended seem smaller than regular balconys on fos. are carnival balconys smaller or is this just on this ship.

Archived