Cruise Personalizer Help Please

Oca

I have completed and submitted all the information for our Cruise Personalizer for our October cruise and have made final payment. I have also printed off our Boarding Passes.

As it turns out, we would like to change the credit card that we will use for onboard expenses only from the one that we listed on the Personalizer -- which is also the one that paid for our final payment. Is it possible to do this online or is it too late since I printed our Boarding Passes? Would it be safer to call Princess and let them know? Would it be safer still to wait to do this until after we are on board? Have any of you ever changed this information after printing your Boarding Passes?

I don't want to send the Cruise Personalizer into a tiz!!

Thank you for any help you can give!

I don't always use the credit card that I post on the cruise personalizer. I don't plan using the one I put in my personalizer on my October cruise. You have to show a credit card at check in(at pier) whether it was the same card or a different one,just like you do when you reserve a hotel on land,you make a reservation and at check in you can change credit cards or keep it on the same one you did for the initial res. Unless this has changed with Princess since April of 2009.

It's still the same. It doesn't matter which of your credit cards you placed online, when you arrive, they will ask for the card you would like your account charged to and then they will scan it at check in.

So, the OP can change it on the Personalizer if they would like, but it really won't make any difference. Just bring the card with you that you would like them to add the charges to and present it at check in. ;)

Archived