Today... Conquest.... I'M ON A BOAT!

Scott_F

I'm on a boat... well in about 11 hours I will be. I've got my FLIPPY FLOPPIES!

Lucky You...All us other lowlife suckers will sit here and think about the fun you are having on your CARNIVAL cruise!!! and Congrats on 20 years...DH and I celebrated our 21 on the 14th....but waiting till Feb and next Aug to cruise....can't wait...hope you get to do a review when you return....Have a Blast!!!

Tootsie

Lucky You...All us other lowlife suckers will sit here and think about the fun you are having on your CARNIVAL cruise!!! and Congrats on 20 years...DH and I celebrated our 21 on the 14th....but waiting till Feb and next Aug to cruise....can't wait...hope you get to do a review when you return....Have a Blast!!!

Tootsie

Haha.. thanks... I'm going to find me something negative to talk about when I post my on-the-fly review...

"the warm melting chocolate cake was a tad too warm tonight."

Also, I'm going to kiss the first smoker I see. God, I hope it's a woman.

Haha.. thanks... I'm going to find me something negative to talk about when I post my on-the-fly review...

OMG...I am still laughing out loud...absolutely the funniest thing I have read on here tonight.....can't wait to hear all the bad things that happen to you on your cruise...and Gosh I hope it is a woman too!!! ROFLMAO

Tootsie

lol

I'm an ex smoker, but if you'll just pack me in your checked luggage I might be so inclined to light up ;)

You'll have to fight my daughter on the right and my daughter's best friend from 5 years old on up (my "other" daughter) for stow-away space. They've all been asking. And, other daughter already has her Flippy Floppies. Wife in the back already has her Sea Pass. :)

4904_1157954223733_1074070265_30476211_8023598_n.jpg

You'll have to fight my daughter on the right and my daughter's best friend from 5 years old on up (my "other" daughter) for stow-away space. They've all been asking. And, other daughter already has her Flippy Floppies. Wife in the back already has her Sea Pass. :)

Well, shucks! Maybe next time;)

Enjoy...Enjoy...Enjoy...:D

Thanks for the VIDEO link it was the bomb!!! LMAO

Happy Cruisin...:D

Glad you liked it. Why am I not driving? Why am I surfing CC? Well, Mrs. Scott_F takes her sweet time for these things. Sure we'll leave by 8am. (as we approach 9am)\

But, if mama ain't happy, no one is happy.

And, thanks Ted, I'll be sure to not let loose the tongue. Good advice. That's normally saved for my more advanced stalking.

Don't trip any kids as they are running by you. :p

I sure hope you dont run into any OLD people either. Sounds like there is a bunch of bad stuff happening lately. Imagine old people on a ship?? One might budge in line, and we cant have that.

Have fun and wave real big as you pull away from the dock.

BON VOYAGE SCOTT!

BET - He will be having a beer within the next 3 hours.

Loved the comment about the Melting cake "being too warm" hahaha -Can't wait to hear his other complaints upon returning ;)

Okay...well by now ScottF and Mrs ScottF are on board thinking about all us poor souls here in front of the computer wishing it was us...BOOHOO...

so gonna bring up the cruise cam for Galveston and see if he waves real bigg to us...:D

Tootsie

Archived