Buffalo wings on Carnival Pride??????

family cruisers

Just off the Pride in August. My two sons and I were looking for them the whole cruise ....not there but many other good things.

The ribs in the dining room are pretty good order two. The dining room lunch chicken parmesan is also very good!! In short most of the food on this ship is very good....sailed RCL & NCl and I can't say the same for them.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Trust me... we know how much food is on a ship but for some reason we're thinking about chicken wings !!! On Ncl in the blue lagoon they had awesome chicken wings.. We'd have them for lunch somedays or a snack.

No biggie if their not there.

Just off the Pride in August. My two sons and I were looking for them the whole cruise ....not there but many other good things.

The ribs in the dining room are pretty good order two. The dining room lunch chicken parmesan is also very good!! In short most of the food on this ship is very good....sailed RCL & NCl and I can't say the same for them.

Enjoy your cruise!!

I think this has been mentioned before - but - since there are special places on the ship for sushi, pizza, deli, etc... Perhaps they could have an oyster bar with wings - they can bring you both by the dozen. Just think of it --- all the wings and oysters you can eat, with your choice of beverage to wash it all down! I think that Carnival knows their target group well enough to realize that they might lose $ on that deal!!

When I think of wings and oysters - I can picture the type of guys behind the bar doing the shucking (not what I would imagine the typical Carnival shucker would look like) - and I can picture the girls in short shorts bringing wings to your table... again, I think Carnival would differ in that respect too.

OK - what were we talking about again? :confused:

Never mind !:)

Tom

I've only seen them once on a cruise and it was a few years ago (maybe on the Pride?). They were in the line at the grill and they were quite the hit...so much so that they commanded their own line and needed constant refills (which was annoying when I wanted a hotdog!).

I don't eat wings, but my Mom said they were VERY good and ate more than her share that week :P

Now, they have chicken tenders on the buffet line at the grill. They're alright.

Now, they have chicken tenders on the buffet line at the grill. They're alright.

The chicken tenders can be good -- but I have seen 2 to 3 different types over the last year... of varying (and deteriorating) quality. Don't forget to grab some of the honey mustard they have close by. At least recently they have started to provide that. The first couple of cruises I had to round some up... and in that 10-15 minutes time, the tenders tend to get a bit cold.

My FAVORITE meal when I was in Afghanistan was the chicken strips. They had them once a week, and were FANTASTIC (actually much better than the version which Carnival has)! :rolleyes:

Tom

They should have a real sports bar on board and serve good bar food, such as wings. Hot wings would be an awesome room service item as well. never have seen them on board a Carnival ship.

If you ever go to Cozumel, do a beach day at Nachi Cocom. They have some of the best wings I have ever enjoyed.

I've only seen them once on a cruise and it was a few years ago (maybe on the Pride?). They were in the line at the grill and they were quite the hit...so much so that they commanded their own line and needed constant refills (which was annoying when I wanted a hotdog!).

I don't eat wings, but my Mom said they were VERY good and ate more than her share that week :P

Now, they have chicken tenders on the buffet line at the grill. They're

alright.

Those wings at the late night buffets are flabby as they are BAKED not cooked in oil which makes them crispy. They may call them chicken wings but anyone like myself originally from western NY will tell you they are light years away from true BUFFALO wings.

What an awesome idea.... I'd go for it..

They should have a real sports bar on board and serve good bar food, such as wings. Hot wings would be an awesome room service item as well. never have seen them on board a Carnival ship.

If you ever go to Cozumel, do a beach day at Nachi Cocom. They have some of the best wings I have ever enjoyed.

Archived