Priority Embarkation Port Everglades

TwinCruiserMom

I have sailed 5 times out of Port Everglades but this will be my first time as Platinum.

We usually arrive at the port around 10:30am, we get number 1 or 2 and then wait to be called.

What time should I arrive now that I am Platinum? If I get to the port around 11:15am, which entrance do I use? We usually use the entrance to the right in the front pick up area.

If there is a huge line up of people, do you just wait in line, do they call Priority passengers to move ahead, or do they have a separate line? I do not want to be rude so I want to know the proper way to handle this.

I do know that once I get inside the passenger terminal, I will be directed to the Platinum/Elite sitting area.

I appreciate your advice so I handle this the correct way.

We usually get there before 11:30 and never found it to be that crowded that it would make a difference what line you used. I suppose later in the day it might, but we've actually had a shorted wait in the regular line at times.

The 1st time we embarked at Port Everglades, we were 1st in line and got cards for #3. #1's were reserved for Platinium/Elite. The next time, we were Platinium so we were directed to the entrance to the right which leads you right to the Platinium/Elite waiting area.

When we were called for check-in, the Elites were called first and the Platinium were called within 2-3 minutes. Even when we were #3, we checked in less than 5 minutes after the 1's and 2's had been called. Once they start the check-in, it is a very fast process and not a long wait at all.

Archived