Blue Lagoon Beach-Only Qs

vakamalua

We are thinking of doing the Blue Lagoon Beach-Only excursion in October and have a few Qs for any one who has done this:

--Does the beach get crowded? Hard to find chairs?

--How is the snorkeling off the beach? Lots to see?

--Can you SEE the dolphins and sea lions without doing the encounter?

--Are there clean changing facilities there?

--If you go through Disney, are there multiple times that you can return to the ship? Can you take a non-Disney return to where the Blue Lagoon boat drops off?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

We *almost* took this excursion on our last cruise, but decided to cancel due to a change in port time. So--I have no personal insight to share.

But--if you head over to the Bahamas board on this site, I'll bet you can find someone who has this answer for you.

CeleBrat

We are thinking of doing the Blue Lagoon Beach-Only excursion in October and have a few Qs for any one who has done this:

--Does the beach get crowded? Hard to find chairs?

--How is the snorkeling off the beach? Lots to see?

--Can you SEE the dolphins and sea lions without doing the encounter?

--Are there clean changing facilities there?

--If you go through Disney, are there multiple times that you can return to the ship? Can you take a non-Disney return to where the Blue Lagoon boat drops off?

Thanks.

We did this in February so here goes:

--Does the beach get crowded? Hard to find chairs? Depends on how many people are there. It was 50 degrees when I went so there were PLENTY of chairs.

--How is the snorkeling off the beach? Lots to see? We didn't do it but there was a couple who did and said it was nice, not too much but enough to see.

--Can you SEE the dolphins and sea lions without doing the encounter? Yes, there are bridges you walk across that are above the encounters. We saw alot of people doing the dolphin swim.

--Are there clean changing facilities there? It was ok, I don't remember sorry.

--If you go through Disney, are there multiple times that you can return to the ship? Can you take a non-Disney return to where the Blue Lagoon boat drops off? We did not book through Disney and they told us we could take any return back. After our sea lion encounter, we were cold so we got on the first return back.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Archived