jan feb 2011 caribean cruise

Hi jilljoy

I don't know the exact date but I'm sure I read/heard somewhere that the brochure for these is due out sometime in October.

We are going to book for March 2011 for the Carribean as well so we are waiting with baited breath for the brochure to be released. We did the 2 weeks in March this year and it was so brilliant we can't wait to go again, but we are waiting till 2011 so we can get a free AI upgrade.

Not too long to wait!!!!:)

Janet

Hi kruzseeka:)

I wouldn't mind if it was the Dream as long as the prices were comparable with the Destiny. We are going on the Island Escape in July 2010 doing the Med Discovery and when I checked a very similar itinerary and date on the Dream, it was £300 more expensive. I know the Island Escape is probably not in the same league as the Dream, but £300 is still a lot of money. We like the casual side to Thomson so the Island Escape will suit us.

Mind you we had such a fabulous time in the Caribbean that we would probably book it anyway. I just hope Thomson don't take advantage of us seasoned Thomson cruisers and put the prices up just for the sake of it. If they did they might have a mutiny on their hands if we could get similar cruises cheaper.

Will be interesting to get some feedback on the Dream from Thomson regulars.

Janet:rolleyes:

Archived