Shorts in the dining rooms?

Jevsy

I've just seen a review by somebody who said the dress relaxation allowed for "dress shorts" in the dining rooms on Freedom. Anyone any info on this?

Hub lives in shorts usually (when not at work) and tho planning on taking best trousers I'm thinking he may be happier in his "best" shorts (tad longer n posher - if shorts can be posh?!)

I was on the Carnival Glory in January, and there was a guy that wore a t-shirt, shorts, and his ipod every night at dinner. He skipped the first formal night, but he was dressed like that on the second formal night, and no one said a thing to him. I was not sitting with him, but he walked past my table every night on his way to his table.

DH has always been one of those guys who said, 'i would never wear shorts to the main dining room.' well, when he saw most of the men wearing shorts to the dining room, he changed his tune real fast. lol.

other than elegant night, he'd wear knee-length cargo-type khaki/beige shorts with a hawaiian type shirt or a polo shirt. (the shirt always had a collar.) he wore sandals one night, but most nights he wore his dressy sneakers.

btw, we just came off the Pride. .... i think it's the same 'relaxed' dress code on most ships.

DH has always been one of those guys who said, 'i would never wear shorts to the main dining room.' well, when he saw most of the men wearing shorts to the dining room, he changed his tune real fast. lol.

other than elegant night, he'd wear knee-length cargo-type khaki/beige shorts with a hawaiian type shirt or a polo shirt. (the shirt always had a collar.) he wore sandals one night, but most nights he wore his dressy sneakers.

btw, we just came off the Pride. .... i think it's the same 'relaxed' dress code on most ships.

Hub would wear a nice shirt with his "best" shorts anyway! He's at work now so wait till I tell him he doesn't have to do dress-up EVERY night!

Archived