What to drink on the Legend

Jacob0525

Lemonade, I think fruit punch also, but I'm not sure.

Also, milk is free!!!!!!! DS drinks A LOT of milk and got it with every meal in the dining room, usually two glasses full.

Actually it kinda amazed me that you had to pay for sodas but milk was free. Milk is pretty expensive where I live (FL). Our waiter would joke with DS that he had a cow onboard especially for him.

What a riot! :D

I guessed I should have mentioned that I don't like coffee either. I am starting to drink a lot less soda now, so I don't want to drink it during the cruise. There is another thread that Carnival discontinued the fruit punch on their ships. Guess I will be bringing my crystal light "on the go" packs. Celebrity and RCCL always have a lot of juices to choose from.

On my past cruises we had apple juice and orange juice available, but I can't remember when it was available. I think it may have been morning, but I am sure you could ask for it... (note: it has been 3 years since I cruised... far too long... :(, but I am going this November so hopefully I can make it until then.. :o)

I guessed I should have mentioned that I don't like coffee either. I am starting to drink a lot less soda now, so I don't want to drink it during the cruise. There is another thread that Carnival discontinued the fruit punch on their ships. Guess I will be bringing my crystal light "on the go" packs. Celebrity and RCCL always have a lot of juices to choose from.

I recently found some sugar free 'on the go' singles (just put in a bottle of water) in hawaiian punch and wylers (variety of flavors). These have more flavor (IMO) than Crystal Light. There is also regular (not sugar free) singles including Kool aid brand.

Archived