Looking for advice on W Carribean FOS excursions w 6 & 9 yr old boys

jaysue

Hi everyone, it would be great if you would share your experience and/or provide advice. I will have my two boys (mom staying home - working and prep for school year) - aged 6 & 9 with me and was thinking of doing some excursions. Was going to pick at least one of Cayman/Jamaica/Cozumel but am getting cold feet due to all the options.

Thanks in advance for your assistance :)

Cheers

jaysue

Hi everyone, it would be great if you would share your experience and/or provide advice. I will have my two boys (mom staying home - working and prep for school year) - aged 6 & 9 with me and was thinking of doing some excursions. Was going to pick at least one of Cayman/Jamaica/Cozumel but am getting cold feet due to all the options.

Thanks in advance for your assistance :)

Cheers

jaysue

If the boys will swim, do the stingrays in GC. (http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm)

Do Dunns River Falls in Jamaica.

Paradise Beach (by Taxi, $6) in Coz.

Done, all excursions picked. Happy Vacation! :D

I'm cruising this fall with my 6 YO and 10 YO. I chose to do stingrays in GC (we chose Nativeway, but there are many reputable vendors on the Ports of Call boards), Jamaica I'd honestly just stay on the ship or head to Margaritaville right near where the ship is docked (I didn't care for the port, and definately not with kids), Cozumel we're doing a dolphin encounter at Chankanaab.

Don't get cold feet...do your reading, plan it well and everything will be great!

Archived