Location Victor Bodden Home "Monkey Business" and new zipline

Lady Anna & Sir Troy

Hi -

I was wondering what the location is of Victor Bodden's Monkey Business, the place next to his new zipline with the monkeys and a anteater. I wanted to spend a few hours touring and then a few hours by the at West Bay Beach, so don't want to do too much.

Interested in Iguana Farm and possibly Carambola or Butterfly Garden. Thinking Butterly Garden is near West Bay, but Iguana Farm is up by French Harbor, and Carambola across from Sandy Bay. Covering all of those seem to be too much in three hours time so that we will have three hours for beach.

Hi -

I was wondering what the location is of Victor Bodden's Monkey Business, the place next to his new zipline with the monkeys and a anteater. I wanted to spend a few hours touring and then a few hours by the at West Bay Beach, so don't want to do too much.

Interested in Iguana Farm and possibly Carambola or Butterfly Garden. Thinking Butterly Garden is near West Bay, but Iguana Farm is up by French Harbor, and Carambola across from Sandy Bay. Covering all of those seem to be too much in three hours time so that we will have three hours for beach.

Roatan is a relatively small island and Victor's place is close by the other places you mentioned. You probably don't need to spend a few hours at Victor's so you can have extra time for the other places you want to see.

We didn't do the zipline and spent about an hour visiting with all the animals.

By the way- the anteater is very sweet. He likes to have his back scratched:)

2885617060104390106S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for posting that pic MDSue - the time we spent at Victor's house with the monkeys (they had a few newborns!!) and scratching the anteater were truly awesome.......I would have stayed in with the monkeys for more than an hour letting them climb all over us but the beach was calling us....

Archived