Summit August 14-26.... One word.....

AnthonyF

We are doing a CC cabin next March on the Summit - when you ordered breakfast, did you cabin attendant bring it to you or a different staff person? I have always ordered early morning coffee in a regular balcony cabin and different people delivered to me each morning (not our cabin attendant) therefore I tipped each morning. What did you tip when they set up the table each morning (we plan on doing this). Thanks so much.

We are doing a CC cabin next March on the Summit - when you ordered breakfast, did you cabin attendant bring it to you or a different staff person? I have always ordered early morning coffee in a regular balcony cabin and different people delivered to me each morning (not our cabin attendant) therefore I tipped each morning. What did you tip when they set up the table each morning (we plan on doing this). Thanks so much.

We actually had the same person, Brenda, each morning. We had prepaid all our tips so didn't feel bad not tipping her on a daily basis but did tip her $25 at the end of the cruise because she had been so good.

Glad you had a great cruise! We're sailing on the Summit October 17.

Can you tell me how late the thalassotherapy pool is open in the evening?

Hi Everyone,,

If you have been on the Summit this Summer for the Med Cruise did you have a port stop at Livorno? There has been some discussion on Cruise Critic Oct 31, 2009 Roll Call that there have been times when the ship has not docked in Livorno and has gone to La Spezia instead. Have you had this experience?

It the ship goes to la Spezia, Florence is pretty much out of the way. So it is important that we have some way to judge what our plans should be. Thank you.

Nancie

Archived