Cabin V5 Pacific Sun 1

Cavallo

As promised. I can only load 5 at a time. As you can see it is not a totally unobstructed view but it was fantastic with lots of room and a very comfortable bed. The free laundry service meant hardly any washing to take home and priority tender tickets saved lots of time and hassle as I am not an early riser :) Missed meeting the other CC members :( I often have trouble with this site and was unable to get on just before we left (25th July) to say we would have loved to host them to drinks as we were travelling in such style!!! Oh well next time if I ever save enough money ;)

980863996_Cruise018.jpg.5db9b02830081dd24f5850a7640970de.jpg

1765661390_Cruise019.jpg.c5d662d4400251589536c00bafff00bc.jpg

2103117930_Cruise022.jpg.1dc2b13c27546d5c748c41678f7c99e1.jpg

1737255157_Cruise025.jpg.a66c9c9727e82b25ad650f59429ed612.jpg

255784962_Cruise028.jpg.738fdea935fac94746166d7f0af37e5a.jpg

We had a wonderful cruise. The weather was great and himself enjoyed it so much he wants to cruise Alaska next ;) I managed to conquer my fear of putting my head under water and really enjoyed snorkelling, getting braver and braver each time :D Fish are much more interesting when they are doing there own thing in the sea. Made me feel sorry for the ones in the aquarium in Nomea :o. I'm only sorry we didn't catch up with our other CC friends, well you feel like friends even though we have't met yet.

thank you thank you thank you - any mre photos of the suite would be appreciated - we now have just over 3 weeks to go!!!

Did you get all of the lurks and perks that were promised? Also did you get to keep the bathrobes or did you have to pay for them?

Thanks Rach

Hi Cavallo

It sounds like you had a great time :D (We had a great time as well)

I'm only sorry we didn't catch up with our other CC friends, well you feel like friends even though we have't met yet.
Missed meeting the other CC members :( I often have trouble with this site and was unable to get on just before we left (25th July) to say we would have loved to host them to drinks as we were travelling in such style!!!

It was a shame we miss each other, I did not even meet oshungoer (& they where on the same desk as us!!), oysterfiend or simon_, I did try & have a look for oysterfiend at sail away, but I could not find her.

I walk passed your cabin each day (Even Twice a day!) & I did not even bump in to anyone on that deck.

You might even seen me on the cruise & did not know it was me. ;)

You never know, we could cruise again in the future!

From about 6 – 7 pm till about 9 pm NZT, The CC Boards has “Time Outs” for Daily Maintenance – see: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1003783, so if you tried to access CC during those times you wont have much luck.

I managed to conquer my fear of putting my head under water and really enjoyed snorkelling, getting braver and braver each time :D Fish are much more interesting when they are doing there own thing in the sea. Made me feel sorry for the ones in the aquarium in Nomea :o.

Congratulations :D, the fish where great! (We went on a tour in Vila, it was a sail/ snorkel tour & the place we went snorkelling, the fish their where CRAZY!!, I could not see to take photos, as their where sooo many fish!!!)

Hi Cavallo

I walk passed your cabin each day (Even Twice a day!) & I did not even bump in to anyone on that deck.

Wish you had knocked on the door we might have been there:)

Congratulations :D, the fish where great! (We went on a tour in Vila, it was a sail/ snorkel tour & the place we went snorkelling, the fish their where CRAZY!!, I could not see to take photos, as their where sooo many fish!!!)

We went on the sail/snorkel tour in Vila in the morning. Don't tell me we were on the same one !!!!! As you say the fish were great and you could feel their little teeth when they bit your finger looking for bread.

We went on the sail/snorkel tour in Vila in the morning. Don't tell me we were on the same one !!!!!

LOL, if it’s the same tour, we did it in the afternoon!! :) (You must of walk passed us, while we where waiting for the mini bus)

Was this the boat you went on?

DSCF5154.jpg

As you say the fish were great and you could feel their little teeth when they bit your finger looking for bread.

They where biting my fingers / my camera!!

DSCF5053.jpg

A fish looking me over.

thank you thank you thank you - any mre photos of the suite would be appreciated - we now have just over 3 weeks to go!!!

Did you get all of the lurks and perks that were promised? Also did you get to keep the bathrobes or did you have to pay for them?

Thanks Rach

Yes we did get the perks. I don't know if you can keep the bathrobes,we didn't think about it, we did keep the slippers and they were free. The cabin is lovely and quiet the only noise is when they are setting up and putting away the deck chairs etc in the Oasis, but it only lasts a few minutes and is not annoying. You are very handy to everything I am sure you won't regret paying the extra I thought it was well worth it. People can only see onto part of your balcony not onto the cabin so you can leave the curtains open at night and lay in bed and watch the sun come up :D lovely. I'll try and attach some more photos.

984345534_Cruise030.jpg.a93852e7b8857a0a89b35d7b2b2e1f81.jpg

1584147855_Cruise035.jpg.e52355189151603b3b9adfa495fa924c.jpg

1547541231_Cruise037.jpg.7fa5cf8c86cc05b630f3e7d6f9a98435.jpg

435182859_Cruise040.jpg.dcb8172bb10888ae457c5f611aa40420.jpg

1833511446_Cruise095.jpg.37cbfbc60e07f8bb96140714254ae199.jpg

LOL, if it’s the same tour, we did it in the afternoon!! :) (You must of walk passed us, while we where waiting for the mini bus)

Was this the boat you went on?

DSCF5154.jpg

They where biting my fingers / my camera!!

DSCF5053.jpg

A fish looking me over.

Yes that's the boat with Captain Grumpy at the helm !! How do you get your photos attached like that, they are much better than the thumb nails??

Yes that's the boat with Captain Grumpy at the helm !!

Small world :D

How do you get your photos attached like that, they are much better than the thumb nails??

I host all my own photos, on some web hosting space I have.

If you want to post photo like what I do, you need to upload your photos to a photo sharing website like Flickr http://www.flickr.com/ or Photo bucket http://www.photobucket.com/ etc… or to the Cruise Critic Photo gallery http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/

Then using tags, you post links to your photos.

Hope this helps :)

Archived