Where to renew our Wedding vows ?

merle65

We are going on Pride of America on April 9 ,getting to Honolulu on 7th late.We would love to renew our Wedding vows,this will be our 25 wedding anniversary. Where is a good place to do this?It's just me and my husband and want something simple, but romantic. Maybe pictures taken.Which island? Thanks

Maui would be a nice island to do it on - weddings and vow renewals are quite popular there.

Our daughter and son-in-law used this officiant for their beach wedding (couldn't have asked for a nicer man to do the ceremony ... meaningful, interesting, fun) - his wife is a wedding planner & can arrange the photographer. But there are others to choose from as well.

Susan-M's recommendation is great. I have a call into a friend to see who they had officiate their vow renewal on Maui. There is no need to hire a coordinator to arrange the leis, photos, officiant, etc. Pick a nice spot, order leis, arrange for your officiant, and make it a very personal experience. I'm sure the officiant Susan-M recommends would have ideas for locations. Cherie

• 4 weeks later...

I see that you have a new post re your vowel renewal ceremony on Maui. My suggestion is to arrange for a justice of the peace on the day you need him/her. They will know a photographer. Have you checked out Mauiweddingnetwork.com? Click on minster/officiants. This is not an unusual request in Maui and, unless you have a lot of money to spend on the ceremony, it should be fairly simple to plan. A beach, JUP, flowers, and photographer are easily found. JMO. I hope with your second request you find what you are looking for. Cherie