Invergordon Cruise Port Excursions

I am looking for suggestions for an excursion from the port of Invergorden. In port from 8 to 5 on the Prinsendam. Can you help with suggestions?

Go on TripAdvisor. We used a guy named Gavin. He's super super tall and will be in one of the top choices on TripAdvisor. We had a fantastic day. Invergorden Tours I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just returned from the British Isles cruise on Princess. We also used Gavin on Invergordentours.com.

It was our favorite stop and tour of our whole trip. Gavin made the day fun and interesting. It was on a Sunday and some restaurants and shops were closed. Gavin came up with some alternatives and we didn't feel like we missed a thing. His bus is medium sized (only holds around 24 or so) and everyone at the port knows who he is and he's easy to find since he's 6' 7"! Our tour went to Dunrobin castle and it was the best castle we saw. Better than Edinburgh and Sterling in our opinion. I highly recommend him and his tours.

We just got back and I used Ivergordontours.com as well. We enjoyed our day out with Jim. A very charismatic Scot with a great since of humor! We were able to see many sights that a large cruise ship tour can't get to. Clean small van and they provided bottle waters which was a nice touch. As a private tour company you pick what you want to see and the prices are better than the cruise ship. Enjoy, Scotland is beautiful!!